Fw: [Ansteorra] Black Star?????

LdAlexndr at aol.com LdAlexndr at aol.com
Wed May 30 06:52:31 PDT 2001

In a message dated Wed, 30 May 2001  9:22:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Lady Elsebetha von Hoffmann of Thuein" <mythrial at hotmail.com> writes:

<< ummm guys...I hate to paint a target on myself, but ...
The May Blackstar is late.  So what?  If you have gotten the April one, most events that are happening are listed in there.  Also, for the most part(unless you are woefully unorganized like I occasionally can be, and are tardy on getting the event announcement to the chronicler), the May event advertisements are usually in the April one.  The June in the May etc etc
etc, just so problems like this dont occur.  I guess what I am basically saying is...relax..this is supposed to be fun, something we enjoy.  There is too much to worry about OUTSIDE of our wonderful hobby to add to that stress with something we are supposed to be relaxing with.

Lady Elsebetha von Hoffmann
Incipient Shire of Thuein>>

Hey everyone.. Alex Here..

I'm doing this from work, so bare with me...

I have to vivat what Lady Elsebetha just said. Laying out and publishing something like the Black Star is not an easy thing. Trust me I do it everyday with brochures and the like here at work. There's alot of things that have to come together and fit just right to make it work. I have to applaud Master Michael for what he has done on such short notice. I recieved my may and june Black Star yesterday. ::warningwarning, opinion here.. just opinion folks::I think sometimes we worry too much about the wrong things here in the Society, and not the important ones like having fun. The Black Star is coming back on track and getting back on a financialy sound level. Let's turn our attention back to more important things, like war.. brewing, fighting, sewing, cooking, singing, dancing, chalkin.. er painting.

Umm.. yeah.. and stuff..

~Alex Ravenshaw
Barony of Namron