[Ansteorra] Reducing the Cost of the Black Starand Thank you Michael

rlportwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 10:55:07 PDT 2001

Having one family member a sustaining/subscribing member and one an
associate member would surely be less straining on the purse strings,
but I believe that only sustaining/subscribing members count on the
"rolls" for recognized numbers.  In our wonderful but small barony,
every member counts.  So, for either one of us to become an associate
takes away one recognized number from our barony.
I like the idea of both members remaining sustaining/subscribing
members and one of them getting a different publication than the Black
Star.
In Service,
Ascelyn