[Ansteorra] Black Star?????

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 14:29:24 PDT 2001

We, too, got ours on time. Personally, I'm more
concerned about getting the Elfsea Scroll than the
Black Star on time.

Hopefully, since we are all talking about the problem,
some will step up and help fix it rather than berating
those who work so hard to give us a wonderful guide to
our kingdom each month for being late once.

For those who do work on the Black Star, could you
please post some contact info so that those who wish
to help can? Thanks!

Yours in service and friendship,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
College of Three Bridges