[Ansteorra] Thanks to all of you wonderful people

Richard Flickinger brotherkris at 9plus.net
Tue May 15 17:12:07 PDT 2001

There was another artisan of note in attendance - young gentle displaying
his efforts not for competition.  I believe he is one our future artists of
note.

This young man displayed a quiver, arrows and a very beautiful piece of
silver-work

I have a mush memory, so I can't name him, however; he is Page to
Viscountess Katherine.

Brother Kris