[Ansteorra] a big thank you

rlportwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 15:32:26 PDT 2001

 We would like to thank everyone who came to Bonwicke's Champions de
la  Croix.  We hope everyone had a wonderful time.  The weather was
beautiful and so was the site.
 We would especially like to thank His Highness Duncan and his
wonderful entourage for making the journey.  A big thank you to the
stewards, Lady Johnna and Lord Gregory Claiborne.  Wow!  What a great
job you did!  Another big thank you to LORD William and LADY Kristiana
(you wouldn't think they just got their AOA's, would ya').  After last
weekend, everyone knows just how much you deserved them.  The food was
great!  We would also like to thank Lord Frederick the Fritterfryer
 and his lovely wife Karen for all their hard work at the teen party
and for everything else they did.  Unfortunately, the ranger made us
break up the party because we were having entirely too much fun.
 There are sooooo many other folks that made this event so successful.
Thank you to each and every one of you.  You are the reason our Barony
is so great!
 In Service,
 Vallust et Ascelyn Balstene
 Baron et Baroness de Bonwicke