[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord Merchanting - Last Call!

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun May 13 20:34:24 PDT 2001

I am issuing a "last call" on merchanting space for Steppes Warlord.  You
can register to merchant after this Tuesday, but you will not be included in
the onsite gate handout if I do not have your confirmation  by then.

If you have already contacted me, relax, you will be receiving a direct
email shortly.  I hope to have a useable map later this week, and will send
a copy to all the merchants once I have marked out locations.  These will
correspond as accurately as possible to your assigned space.

                                    ---= Morgan

"The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along
 so well is that they have a common enemy."
                                   ---= Sam Levenson