[Ansteorra] Greetings

Limbrick Dahl limbrick_dahl at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 08:45:54 PDT 2001

Unto the Populace,
      Greetings Good Gentles! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is
Limbrick Dahl. I am the new proprietor of the Soiled Dove Inn. Being
recently moved from far lands, I, and my bevy of beauties, invite you to our
grand opening on June 23 of this year. I wish to assure the populace unlike
that  chartered alehouse, the Boar’s Breast, our girls are both clean and
skilled and our drinks are not watered down. At our fine establishment you
will not be assailed by a drunken apple-squire of a proprietor nor his
smelly mustached goon. Our Inn is operated in a clean, respectable manner
and you will no longer have to listen to the shrill screech of a fish wife
demanding coin. There will be no need for concern of what is added to your
drink as the bartender at the Boar’s Breast has been seen to pass the cup
under the bar and perhaps plucks -a-rose into your ale.
     Let me leave you with one final thought. You need not fear the French
Crown after your evening of entertainment at the Soiled Dove Inn.
    Those nobles and Gentles seeking special treatment need only to give me
word and all your needs and wants will be met

Limbrick Dahl
Proprietor
Soiled Dove Inn