[Ansteorra] Travel cost

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Thu May 17 14:40:13 PDT 2001

Having mundane employment that allows me to expense all fuel costs on one
personal vehicle regardless of company related or local personal use (such
as travel to Elfsea Springfaire, Steppes Warlord, etc.), the cost of fuel is
not an issue with me personally.  But same mundane employment also requires
me to work many weekends, and although I was able to make Elfsea
Springfaire, due to personal as well as job related requirements, I will not
be able to attend Steppes Warlord.  I guess there's always pluses and
minuses to any given situation.  Unfortunately, above company policy would
not allow me to expense fuel costs going to Gulf War, but I'm still going
next year.  This year I couldn't go because of work.

Laird Sean of Argyll