[Ansteorra] youth fighters at pennsic

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Sat May 19 14:46:27 PDT 2001

I would like to thank all who posted to my letter but the question I asked
was if there was going to be any ansteorran youths going to pennsic this
year. I understand school is important (since I am marring a teacher in lest
then two months) but the pennsic youth combat people just wanted to know if
we will have any boffer,armored or rapier youths at war. Kindly email me if
you will be bringing your authorized youths to war. thank you

Ld Pieter Rausch