[Ansteorra] Songs Wanted OOPs

Scot and Domino Eddy domino7 at texas.net
Mon May 21 08:42:52 PDT 2001

Rosie aft' earing bout the soilded bird she laufed n laufed. She said she ad
no time o the lot of  em.   She is urring bout readi up the Boar's Breast
for the lisence fair Mistress of the Game (JUNE 23).   She look's at me n
says cause lewd styptic birds come we need minsterals with songs bout the
Boar's Breast.  She tells me to whid of it.  Let em all now that the Boar's
Breast is looking pages of songs anded to Rosie then played.  They ought to
be bout the girls, or the Boar's Breast.  The best one get  all the drinks,
and full bellies all the days of the Boar's Breast. Not the scruff she gave
me for whid but real provant all the days.

Anna