[Ansteorra] Aero Beds?

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 08:04:52 PDT 2001

Buenos Dias!

I've never tried this brand. But, I do have the Coleman air mattress that I
bought from Wal-Mart for about $40. I have been very pleased with it. The
vinyl the mattress is made from is very thick and it does inflate and
deflate quickly.

I would recommend not buying their battery operated or rechargable air
pumps. I find they don't inflate the mattress as firm as I like my mattress
to be. Instead, Wal-Mart sells an air pump that hooks to your car battery.
It comes with 2 attachemnts (i of which fits the Coleman's plug perfectly).
I can inflate my matress very quickly. Plus the air pump is only half of
what the Coleman's air pump costs.

I have only seen 1 size for the Coleman air mattress and that is Queen size.
But, it does take a standard Queen size sheet.

Maria
Elfsea