[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Limbrick Dahl limbrick_dahl at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 23:28:53 PDT 2001

My Dearest Contessa

A word to let you know that our plans proceed on track. Would you inquire as
to hiring
the woman known as Lizzy from the boars breast our Carpenters need an
incentive to
complete the work on the Dove. If she is the most experienced of That Womans
"ladies"
then she should be good enough for the workers or if not, then the horses.
maybe with a
lot of training she would be good enough for the upstairs. Never mind about
all the rest of
them Lizzy is the only one worth the effort.  as for Emma at least my donkey
would think
her pretty. Isabel and all the scandal between the baron and her child. we
dont need that
here. then between Janey and Kate we wouldn’t have a dish one left in the
place with one
stealing and the other breaking.

My Warmest Regards

Limbrick