[Ansteorra] Charter Painters/Steppes Warlord

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 06:03:38 PDT 2001

ACK !!!!

Bite yer toonge...LOL

I am looking forward to this event immensely as it will be my first camping event in SCA and alas...my last in Ansteorra.... On June 14th I move to Scotland...but have already received a warm email welcome from two groups that I shall be affiliated with there....and invited that same weekend to a large event at a castle....wow...I get to play now with real castles....mmmmm

I hope to have the time to greet and say bye...never goodbye...to all my friends here in Ansteorra this weekend...I will be at Warlords from Friday night until about noon Sunday...unfortuantely have to get back home and rest some for I work Monday.... :-(

And can someone tell me something about a duck feast that may be prepared by Laird Llew of Glaslyn .... surely not.... the mon is in enough trooble as it tis...lol

Might I say that the friends that I met here are truly friends I shall always remember .... and to the one who thought to teach me how to be a scot (and me half scot with a father from Scotland...lol)  and prejudged me without knowing me.... a pox on ye...LOL..my life was fine before I heard of ye and will go on jest fine without ye...LOL

I also with to thank the kind Laird Sebastian who showed me some points in archery and helped me decide if I wanted to become an archer, the fine Laird David who showed me some points in rapier and helped me decide to follow that skill, and the strong yet devious Laird Llew who allowed me to watch the teachings of Heavy fighting and I may even try that one day too....a huge Vivat as they are true mentors of the kingdom and fine teachers....thank you

I am proud to have the royalty to serve under that I have had....there be no finer or fairer in the known world....thank you

I shall remain on the lists as to see what everyone is up too....this is just a thank you to all of those who have helped me from the start to the present...you remain a part of my heart forever...

Love

Sharlyne Lockhart of Glaslyn ( a name I bear proudly)