[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Limbrick Dahl limbrick_dahl at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 12:54:56 PDT 2001

Unto the Most Wise and Valiant Baron Pendaran,

Good Your Excellency, I must beg forgiveness of you on the matter of
reference to your family. Being from far lands and so recently new to your
fine barony, I had heard of course, of the incident involving your child..
Sir, my missive was intended to be private. I cannot begin to think how this
could have become public. I must take greater care in my choice of
messengers.We at the Soiled Dove want no trouble. My most sincere apologies
unto you and your family. I do hope your lady wife was spared this great
unpleasantness and that your son is well.

Such as occurred to you at that ale-house will never happen here. Contessa
assures me our girls well skilled in all arts including the avoidance of
such situations.Rest assured my Dear Baron, your reputation is safe at the
Soiled Dove Inn. Remember, should you have need of my services,

I remain your most humble servant,

Limbrick Dahl

Proprietor

Soiled Dove Inn