[Ansteorra] Reducing the Cost of the Black Starand Thank you Michael

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 08:22:32 PDT 2001

My  Lord and I maintain two sustaining memberships, thus recieving 2
blackstars.  We have always considered this kind of doing the SCA favor by
the extra membership fees.  I would be curious if the extra expense of
sustaining vs associate is offsetting the "favor".  If it costs more than
the kingdom recieves I would just assume save a tree.

Cassandra

PS. I would also be just as happy with an email news letter if this was an
option.  Random thoughts.