[Ansteorra] Reducing the Cost of the Black Starand Thank you Michael

j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Wed May 30 13:11:57 PDT 2001

Another thought (and someone correct me if I have my information wrong)..

Doesn't the cost of sending out the Blackstar 1st class total more than
the stipend we get from Corporate?  AFAIK, the stipend is based on the
number of Blackstars being sent, not whether they are being sent 1st class
or not.  If that's the case, wouldn't it help a bit (not enough by itself,
though) if when we renew, we don't opt for first class postage?

Although that does bring up a point, don't we pay more to get it first
class anyway?  Is it enough or does the money just not trickle back to the
kingdom?

Ansgar