[Ansteorra] Her Majesty and Kingdom A&S

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:56:16 PST 2001

Greetings Ansteorra.

It is with deep regret that I must tell you that I will be unable to attend
this weekend.

I have fallen under the weather, and the Abby tells me that I am contagious
and need bed rest.

His Majesty will be there to fulfill Our duties to you as Our populace, and
He has promised me He will return home to me with stories and pictures of
the great accomplishments of Our artisans.

On Sunday His Majesty and my retinue will visit TRF and all of Our populace
who works so diligently to make this part of Our Dream a reality year after
year.

My heart is truly broken that I cannot share this weekend with you, please
know that I have you all in my heart and in my thoughts, and am hopeful to
return to you strong and mended by Three Kings.

In service to Ansteorra, I remain,

Larissa, Regina