[Ansteorra] Practice after 3 Kings

Walker, Travis twalker at esc12.net
Thu Nov 1 12:26:16 PST 2001

Greetings,

As the tide of war gets ever closer, we have the opportunity to show
Ansteorra what warriors she possesses.  I want to make certain everyone
knows that there will be a rapier war practice the Sunday after Three
Kings.  There will be some refreshment available to the fighters.

If you are a rapier fighter, come out Saturday to show your support of
the heavy field, and then come Sunday to show your support of the Rapier
field.

We will be trying to run a couple of scenarios during the practice to
simulate the ravine battle.  This will also be an opportunity for us to
explore different tactics for this type of a scenario.

Hope to see everyone there!

Ld. Edward Mercer