[Ansteorra] How period to be

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Tue Nov 6 13:08:05 PST 2001

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001 14:54:35 -0600 Jane Sitton
<jane.sitton at radioshack.com> writes:

> If the weather is hot, I'm more apt to be less period.  One just
> feels more
> period wrapped in a cloak, sitting before a campfire.  And then
> sometimes
> personal situations and the weather interfere with periodness.

        Now here's a good point. Most of the personas we create lived in
climates similar to anything from Missouri to southern Canada. I promise
you, no one is going to think less of you for refusing to wear layers of
wool in a south Texas summer.
        Of course, you could follow the example of a lady I know, who got
out a world map, followed the latitude line from central Texas to central
Italy, and decided that it was foolish to make clothing for anything
north of there.

      Yours in Service,

              Iain MacCrimmon