[Ansteorra] lost at Three Kings

Walter Davis WDJr at excite.com
Tue Nov 13 06:37:00 PST 2001

Greetings HE Janais of Ffynnon Gath,

We have the helm, sword, and shield at our storage room in Tyler.  The sad
thing is we had these items and I didn't know it.  The fighter came to us,
while we were taking down the fort, looking for his stuff.  About the same
time someone put the items by my tent where we were collecting lost and
found property.  I don't remember seeing a drum though.  One of our members
will be listing all the items we found on the list soon.  She will
coordinate getting the property to its rightful owners.

At your service,
Lord Oudoceus Kynith