[Ansteorra] Margrave

Cathy ozarkitty at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 07:28:41 PST 2001

Thank you for inviting us to your event.  All of the Smythkepe
members able to attend had a fantastic time!  As you said the site is
beautiful and well laid out.

We enjoyed the competitions and the meals were delicious!  It was a
very relaxing fun day.

You had the best children's event I have ever seen.  It was well
organized and fun for all the age groups and also educational.  It
piqued the interest of my seven year old to be able to do the same
kind of competitions as the adults (bardic, etc).

We're already planning to attend again next year.

Thank you again for your friendly welcome of a neighboring kingdom.
Bridget O'Fallon
Shire of Smythkepe, Meridies