[Ansteorra] This weekend's meteor shower

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Thu Nov 15 16:16:14 PST 2001

Thanks for the info. I'll try to get out and look.  My big problem is
that I am chicken to go out on country roads at night alone.  The last
time I went looking for a place to observe a meteor shower, every good
spot I found already had a car there.  As I would drive by slowly, they
would start their cars and leave.  I finally decided that alot of people
wanted to see the meteor shower, but we were all scared of each other!

Joanna