[Ansteorra] Ice Axe

William Willett liamgordon at military.com
Mon Nov 19 17:17:13 PST 2001

Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra,

     I am writing to all of you to tell you that Ice Axe is on it's
way.  Yes, it's over two months away, but who cares?  I need to start
spouting for the Axe that way all you heavy fighters join us here
while the Light community travels to Queen's Champion.  I am planning
many things for the Heavy Tourney that day.  I can't wait.  I am
still developing the format, but, I will tell you this, it will be
FUN.  I pray that all who can attend will join us.  For we will also
be having a great feast.  As I get idea's, I will keep informing the
Kingdon as to what we will be doin'...

My thanks to all for your time,

Thank You,

In Service to the Dream that