[Ansteorra] edible meats?

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Nov 21 10:00:02 PST 2001

my husband wouldn't eat our dog either, but he would eat the cats.  He hates
cats.
Going up with a mother who came up poor in the tennessee foothills, we
learned to eat what we could get or do with out.  I havent had crow, possum
or squirrel since i was 12.  LOL
maidenhair

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System