[Ansteorra] NonLead Pewter

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 12 07:56:43 PST 2001

I, Gustave aft Blitzgarten, just finished up over 550 sight tokens for the
Barony of Elfsea (Defender), and the best price I found was from Rio Grand if
your buying 55 pounds or less (about 10-11 bars).  If you were looking for more
than that, White Hall Metals has a better deal.  By the way, it took only 3.5
bars to make the 550+ tokens for me.

http://www.riogrande.com/

(I'll look a round a bit to find White Hall)

In Service