[Ansteorra] NonLead Pewter

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 08:34:51 PST 2001

My husband purchases his pewter from Rio Grande
http://www.riogrande.com

Their catalog is not online, but you can order their
catalogs online.

phone: 800.545.6566   •   fax: 800.965.2329   •
e-mail: info at tbg.riogrande.com

I called them, and the 4 lb bar of lead free pewter is
up to $5.65 a pound. (Must be purchased in 4lb
increments, which shouldn't be a problem since you are
doing site tokens)

Rixende

Much cheaper than J. Townsend and sons.

--- "Brown, Charley W." <Chass at lakewebs.net> wrote:
> A couple months back someone posted a URL for a
> source of non lead pewter
> that one could buy in blocks.. whould that person
> please repost it for me :)
> (we are soon to start on next years site tokens lol)
>

> Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
> Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
> www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRM Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com