[Ansteorra] Period novels [was Newcomer Question]

Walter Robin wr at plumes.org
Mon Nov 12 14:26:45 PST 2001

I think that movie was probably based on the Alexander Dumas novel:  "Queen
Margot" (which I have not read).  This is first of the  "Valois Romances"
story arc.  The second is "Lady of Monsoreau" or "Chicot the Jester"  (my
favorite Dumas), and concluding with "The Forty Five Guardsmen".

from http://www.cadytech.com/dumas/oeuvre.asp

Not *light* reading, but good,

Walter Robin