[Ansteorra] eating horses and cats, oh my

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Nov 21 14:18:01 PST 2001

There is a young man who goes by the name of Baulsac that eats grasshoppers.
Are they pesticide free.  :)

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System