[Ansteorra] Re: eating horses and cats, oh my

Colete d'Evreaux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 20:11:57 PST 2001

I had an SCA friend who named my kitten "General
Tzo". I didn't think he was REALLY serious.
Strangely, the cat has been missing for some time
now. Hummmm.

   Well, what other meats were period to eat?
Anything unusual from the sea?

Au Dieu,
Colète
www.geocities.com/vanorav

=====
SHREK -- Don't Miss OUT!
The year's most popular movie is now the BEST family entertainment available on DVD. With over 7 million copies sold in under a week, quantities are extremely limited. Order yours today at a special price! Click Here!

"It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life."
--Sister Elizabeth Kenny