[Ansteorra] Slings

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Nov 26 07:58:33 PST 2001

Greetings Valstarr,

I believe you will find both referances to the use of slings in the
Middle Ages, as well as some experiences of folks that have made
these and the range and accuracy they have been achieving in the
slings-msg file in the Florilegium, that I just mentioned in another
message in this thread.

Stefan li Rous