[Ansteorra] eating horses and cats, oh my

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Mon Nov 26 08:47:33 PST 2001

well.....he eats them alive when he is seeking shock value, Just scoops em
right of the ground, removes the legs and pops em into the mouth.
eeeeewwwwww.
otherwise he prefers them slow roasted then dipped in carob or chocolate.
He says raw they are gooey and bitter, roasted and dipped they are just
plain crunchy like a rice crispy treat.  I have a recipe for meal worm and
chocolate chip cookies too.  Sent a box of these to school on a snack day
more than once.  ; )
meal worms taste kinda nutty, but again a bitter bite at the end.  I aint
never tried any of this stuff.  just not hungrey enough i guess.
maidenhair

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System