[Ansteorra] edible meats?

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Nov 26 12:58:12 PST 2001

>Would love to have some, my husband and sister have told me of it but I
> > have yet to be offered this delacacy.
>
>I'm not sure where you are in Ansteorra, but you might want to make
>a trip to Taylor, Texas which is a bit east of Round Rock or a bit
>northeast of Austin to their annual Rattlesnake Sacking Contest.
>When I was last there, there were venders selling fried rattlesnake.
>
>Lot's of other interesting things going on, also. If you would like
>to try your hand in the Rattlesnake Sacking, I believe the main thing
>they needed was proof of Health Insurance Coverage. :-)
>
>Stefan li Rous

We lived in San Angelo for 7 months many moons ago and many of our
neighbors went and caught the things for spare money, needless to say I was
much less adventurous back then in my early 20's.  Amazing what almost 10
years of moving around with the Army will do for one.

I like snakes but prefer to look at the poisonous ones through glass,

Susan