[Ansteorra] Prods??

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Tue Nov 27 07:48:56 PST 2001

Umm regarding this topic I got a response from a Leeta and Harold Loveless
in which they sent to me an attachment from a nonactive email account, if
they would contact me I would appreciate it since they sent me a virus(which
my system cought).
Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Hospitaler/Minister of A&S Canton of Rundel
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII