[Ansteorra] FW: [CALONTIR] Re Diamond Wars Security-Thank You

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 1 11:46:06 PDT 2001

SEE BELOW re: Lord Ian.  Vivat!

-----------------
From: Ld Khan Dracco confam at IPA.NET
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 13:33:54 -0500

Greetings to Those Who attended Diamond Wars 17

from Lord Khannoir Dracco, Head of Security

I hope everyone had a good time at the event. From my vantage point it
appeared that there was no shortage of revelry or fighting, and the
weather cooperated wonderfully. I will allow the Autocrat to post the
majority of the thank you's but there are a number of people I must
thank myself and in public.

To all those who served a stint on Gate Security ( I unfortunately Don't
have all your name but thank you all...)

Cohair o'Dunn who allowed me my first sleep of the event,

Her Excellency Viscountess Susanna for taking a shift even though she
had far to much to do already,

To Lord Ian (I have McKinnet as the last name but I dont Know if that's
Right or not) Who came to the event From Beaumont Texas and and worked a
six hour shift in the wee hours of the morning. If someone would please
pass this on to their Majesties Ansteorra this gentle deserves to be
recognized in his home as well.

In addition to those Above there are two others that deserve Personal
recognition.

Rose,with the Blade Runners, I apologize for not being able to remember
your SCA name, but you volunteering so that I might Fight In the war
battles means more to me than I can express, I owe you personally I do
not take that lightly.

And Finally Baroness Rixa and those of House Shadow Legion who served
security Saturday night to sunday morning after I was injured, I owe you
as well your excellency, you will be repaid as well. (FYI, I have now
fully recovered from the concussion and the nose will heal soon enough)

once again I would like to thank everyone who made my job easier, maybe
next year I'll get to part with some of you all...

In Service to Crown, Coronet, Barony and the Dream,
Ld Khan Dracco
Barony of Small Gray Bear