[Ansteorra] Re: Melees' Nov Announcement

Pem1968 at aol.com Pem1968 at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 19:37:29 PDT 2001

Greetings Lord Stefan!

I hope this missive finds you well. I need to double check the submission for
the November Black Star. I used the October submission as a template and the
two may have been switched.  The November announcement should mention the
investiture, include the feast menu and directions to the site. If these are
not there then the wrong announcement was submitted. I will attach the
correct submission just in case. Let me know what needs to be done so that
the announcement is included in the November Black Star. Thank you for your
help.

In service,

Ld Malcolm MacLean
Seneschal of the Crown Barony Bordermarch