[Ansteorra] Armand's Photo Album update

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Oct 4 14:37:51 PDT 2001

Greetings friends,

I am VERY pleased to announce a major update to my photo album. There are
now 20 new pages of photos, spanning 7 events from May through September. It
is my intention to be a bit more timely with future event pages and I will
try to add captions to many of these latest pages as time allows.

The address for the Album is: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/contents.asp

And the addresses for these new pages are listed below:

MAY 2001
Dragonsfire Tor: Guardian of the Tor
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page74.htm

Steppes Warlord
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page75.htm

JUNE 2001
Lindenwood's Masked Ball
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page76.htm

JULY 2001
Coronation XLV
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page77.htm

AUGUST 2001
Steppes Artisan
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page78.htm

SEPTEMBER 2001
Stargate Baronial
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page79.htm

Elfsea Defender
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page80.htm

I wish to express my sincere thanks to all those who have offered
encouragement and support. And, as in the past, I strongly urge everyone to
help me provide accurate information by sending corrections to any mistakes
you may find within the album.

In the service of kingdom & crown, I remain,
Lord Armand Dragonetti
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol