[Ansteorra] New Crown Prince & Princess

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Sat Oct 6 21:18:45 PDT 2001

I wish I had been there!  Truly, that would have been a final round with
no loser, no matter the outcome.  I am, however, very proud that our new
Crown Prince and Princess are from the Western Region, and some of our
finest examples of what this organization is all about!  The Kingdom can
be proud to have this honorable couple on the throne.

Congratulations!!!!

HE Joanna Montgomery