[Ansteorra] New Crown Prince & Princess

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Mon Oct 8 09:51:51 PDT 2001

Laure Ann the Plaid Weaver gave me several samples of her work with the
instructions. I gave one to Mistress Charla, the Kingdom Minister of Arts
and Sciences, at an event about 6 months ago. I still have in my possession
another sample (w/instructions). Who is the proper person to whom this
sample should go? Also, you may wish to contact this gentle lady at
plaidweav at aol.com

In Service,
Signy Gandalvsdottir
Barony of the Stargate