[Ansteorra] pictures

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Wed Oct 17 10:28:46 PDT 2001

Gracious Lady,
    I think there has been a mis-understanding here. We have a Lord here in
Namron who is known affectionately to his friends as "Pooky." I do believe
the naughty boy in question is this one rather than our own beloved Gunthar.
We send him to you with tears but know that he will find an enthusiastic
welcome when he comes your way. He is and has been my good friend and valued
highly here in Namron. Keep him well as only you may do. We will miss him
sorely.
    As to the other incident. Ld. Pooky, we have heard of your frolics and
will speak to you at a later time.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron