[Ansteorra] home at last

barb draeco55 at home.com
Thu Oct 18 12:36:49 PDT 2001

Greetings everyone from Viscountess Katherine and family,

We have returned from the good Kingdom of Atenveldt.  We want to thank everyone for the wonderful support from our Ansteorran family during this difficult time. Losing one's parent is never easy; however, your support and prayers were and are the extra boost that we needed.

For those of you who have no clue what I am talking about, Hightower's mother passed away after a grueling fight with cancer on Oct. 1, 2001.

We have now returned to our lives here in Ansteorra and are starting to get back to our commitments. So, I will be working with my youth again and the Herbal Guild. I will be teaching a class at Steppes Fall Court on SCA 101 - Court Etiquette. This class is formatted for newcomers, but all are welcome. At this time, I do not know what time my class will start but we are going to have fun. I have plenty of handouts.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Katherine