[Ansteorra] Membership woes

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 13:29:23 PDT 2001

  Yes...there is a maximum membership fee of $60/family or something
like that. It is worth it. You do not have to fillout at waver every
time you walk throught the gate for each child, and the kingdom does not
have to storehouse their wavers either. So, yes...if you can afford it,
it is worth it.

your servant,
mahee

ps. father of three, all payed members