[Ansteorra] Membership woes

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Oct 22 20:07:55 PDT 2001

I carried my two sons as Associate members for about two years, and
finally decided to pay for their full membership.  In addition to my not
having to sign waivers at every event, it makes them feel really good to
have their own membership numbers when competing in an activity, such as
IKAC shoots and the like.  It's worth it to me to give my kids their own
identity and a little self-esteem.  You can specify to the Registrar that
you only need one Black Star and one T.I. for the household.

Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino
Barony of the Steppes
Mother of twin boys, age 14