[Ansteorra] Fearghus' upcoming surgery

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 23 23:45:52 PDT 2001

Dear lady,

My wishes to you husband for his upcoming surgery.

It also brings home that many of us are in the over 40 age bracket. Test
like Arabella mentioned for prostate may seem nonsense to some but a
negative test is 10 times better than a positive.

I underwent a bone density test this year. My Mom had undergone one and was
told she had the bone structure f a 20 year old. I figure is she's that
good, I should be also - right? - Wrong. I found out I'm on the verge of
Osteoporosis, (I'm 46) so now I have to undergo several medications plus
diet to strengthen my bones. My doctors are very hopeful this will work.

You never really know till you take the time.

Mistress Bunny