[Ansteorra] Their Royal Highnesses

Tim McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Mon Oct 8 20:55:11 PDT 2001

On Sat, 6 Oct 2001, Darius and Monica <dmriney at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Congratulations to the Heirs of the Mighty Sable Thrones Sir Aaron
> MacGregor, who defeated Qadi Mahdi in the final round to become our
> new Crown Prince.

"Heirs", plural ... "Aaron", singular?  Either Prince Aaron has
tapeworm, or a very important name is missing there.  Alas, I'm sorry
to say that the literal interpretation of his words, that Aaron fought
in Crown for Mahdi, is prohibited by Corpora and the Board.

The new Crown Princess is Centurion Brita MacGregor.

(That was my assumption, but memories of "fighting for" or "with" are
dangerous.  Quick!  Who's Inman's lady? -- Darius says that he got a
quick call, "Tell the lists that Aaron MacGregor won!", but they hung
up before confirming to Darius Her Highness's name.)

If I read the captions on
    http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page55b.htm
aright, then
    http://www.generich.com/elfsea/gothicwar00/Goth00-32.jpg
is a photograph of Brita and Aaron.

Daniel "I've not, since years and years long gone, //
Seen heirs as pretty as a Don" de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.