[Ansteorra] It happened one Protectorate

WildwoodAngel at aol.com WildwoodAngel at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 05:48:23 PDT 2001

I'm not exactly sure of all the particulars...but the major *perk* of an
Augmentation of Arms is the right to carry or bear the device (?) or coat of
arms of the barony on your personall coat of arms. This priviledge is usually
reserved for only the first baron and baroness of the barony. I was also told
that there are only 9 Lords or Ladies with this award in the Kingdom of
Ansteorra with most of them being awarded while in another Kingdom. To have
been present and witnessed two given out at one event was a very special day
for me , not to mention that the Baroness Arafel is also a member of my
household.I have wonderful pictures of both awards and more tobe posted later
today on my Wolfstar photo site.Will notify everyone when they're up.

*Angel* Katla ulfstjarna