[Ansteorra] Combat x-bow

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Oct 19 05:55:40 PDT 2001

James Crouchet (jtc at io.com) said something that sounded like:
> I have a combat x-bow, standard Iolo type bow, designed to use
> standard bolts. Will that bow work for golf tube bolts? Do I need to
> modify it?

Iolo would not for certain, but I don't think it can be used without
major modification. The benefit of the silo-flex APDs is that the bow
can be used without modification and the bolts only require the
silo-flex to be added to the end of them to work.

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625