[Ansteorra] Coronation site

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Oct 22 14:54:19 PDT 2001

Bonjour!

It is my understanding that when searching for a site for Lughnasad, Lord
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain and Baroness Dana Mac an Ghaban (forgive my
spelling) searched for 6 months for just such a site (it could even not have
a kitchen) within reasonable driving distance from the Metroplex.  West or
South would have been preferable, given that Loch Ruadh encompasses the
South and West of Fort Worth.  Despite all efforts, nothing was found that
was suitable besides the First Mondays site in Canton, TX.  We wanted the
site in Southlake that the Steppes is going to use for Fall Court, but it
was unavailable due to the expected size of our event.

If Coronation were to be only a Saturday event, one of the local armories
might suffice, but no camping would be available.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but there aren't really a lot of
choices, as far as I know.

Regards,
Ly Madelina de Lyndesaye