[Ansteorra] Membership woes

Margaret Mitchell mirrim at moritu.net
Mon Oct 22 17:39:12 PDT 2001

I recommend that you consider a family membership.  A family membership
gives a sustaining membership to one person and associate membership to
the rest of the family for $10 each.  The difference between sustaining
and associate is that sustaining membership gives you a subscription to
the Black Star and TI.  Also only sustaining memberships are counted for
population of groups and kingdom.  An associate membership is sufficient
to hold any office or fight in Crown as long as you receive the Black
Star at your address.  Or if you both want to be sustaining members, you
can get 2 Black Stars or one of you can request another newsletter in
place of the Black Star.  By all means, make your children members too.
Not having to sign waivers for them at every event is nice.

Mirrim
former Kingdom treasurer and associate member