[Ansteorra] Membership woes

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 21:17:01 PDT 2001

     We do the family membership thing. My husband is the sustaining member
so we get the black star and TI, I am an associate member and my child is a
family member. We all get blue cards and membership numbers and we can all
participate in everything (I am a baronial seneschal). I am not required to
sign all those pesky waivers. I got my child a membership because she goes to
almost every event we attend. It's worth it to me.
Siobhan