[Ansteorra] Membership woes

Rhonda Hays RHays at pimout2-int.prodigy.net
Tue Oct 23 07:52:34 PDT 2001

Getting all of your memberships at once for the first time means that they
will be in numerical order.  That means signing in at gate is just that much
easier.  I wish we had done that when we first joined.  My husband and I are
in sequence, the kids are in sequence, but the family is not.  Our daughter
was only months old when we started to play and joined up.  When we renewed,
we added the kids.

We do the family package deal.  So far, I have not been barred from anything
I really want to do by not being the "sustaining" member in the family.

For us, having blue cards for the kids makes getting in and out of gate
infinitely easier and is worth the cash.  Less time signing in means more
time for setting up and getting to the fun part!

Medb Liath